Lorraine Liyanage is a harpsichordist and teacher based in Dulwich, South London.
Lorraine teaches harpsichord to musicians of all ages and accepts children from the age of 6. Students are given regular performance opportunities at venues such as Handel & Hendrix in Bond Street and the Horniman Museum and Gardens in Forest Hill. Lorraine runs the Dulwich Music Festival, a popular annual music festival for piano and harpsichord.
- LRSM Harpsichord Performance
- ATCL Piano Performance
- Grade 8 Piano, Harpsichord
- Grade 6 Theory
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- Harpsichord, Theory
- Weekend and evening slots available
- Adult students and children from age 6 welcome.
- £40 per hour
- Charge for same-day cancellations